“The Board recognises the importance of investor relations and communications with shareholders and analysts throughout the year as well as at the time of results.”
Corporate Governance Section
2010 Reports and Accounts
Financial Highlights for the year ended 31 December 2010 include (source, 2010 Report and Accounts);
- Total Group income of £109.5m
- Adjusted operating profit of £5.2m
- Statutory operating profit of £0.2m
- Statutory loss before tax of £2.6m
- Record Private Client income of £51.5m
- Investment Banking income of £57.9m
- Private Client funds under management increased to record level of £5.8bn
- Continued Growth in total dividend up 10% to 2.75p
The Board support the principles of good corporate governance and code of best practice set out in the Combined Code and are committed to maintaining sufficient contact with shareholders to ensure we understand their issues and concerns discussing matters of governance strategy and remuneration.
The Investor Relations Section provides additional information including a five year summary, financial calendar, reports and a section on corporate governance. (In addition, our Shareholder Information section provides details of our major shareholders, advisors, dividend history and frequently asked questions.
If you have any comments on the available information or any suggestions on how it might be improved please contact us.